Trainers/ Facilitators Freelance FR
Currently only accepting applications from FR trainers facilitators
Chameleon works with companies and non-profits worldwide to improve performance at work by developing and challenging people to think, learn and work differently.
We develop and deliver exceptional training and learning programmes to our clients in the shape of lively and truly different learning experiences. We take pride in our different and extraordinary learning approach and in the deep collaboration with which we work with our clients.
Our trainers/ facilitators are imperative in making this possible, as they design and/or deliver the learning experiences in person (hence being our ambassadors), making the bridge between knowledge and skills and its application in the workplace.
We are looking for YOU!
We are looking for talented individuals able to develop training content and curricula on the basis of assessed needs and/or to deliver lively training programmes which are participatory and compelling to all learning styles.
As a trainer/ facilitator you will be working with colleagues and clients to create training and learning experiences that are engaging and learner-focused, and that achieve the learning objectives set to bring impact to the organisation for which it is being designed. You will manage your time between multiple projects and requests, contribute to the learning design and content development, and deliver the learning experience from a to z.
We are looking for trainers/ facilitators able to deliver the following topics:
- Team management
- Project Management
- Soft skills – communication
- Leadership and People Management
- Personal effectiveness
What You will Do
- Design and develop training courses and content, in line with the training needs, the organisational objectives and the specified requirements, together with Chameleon colleagues
- Define exercises and practical activities to engage learners, and to make the training engaging and fun
- Provide feedback against learning objectives, and define action points for improvement
- Work closely and in collaboration with the team for each project, to share best practices and improve training methodology
What you will have
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in learning design and delivery in different contexts and with different audiences
- At least 3 years’ hands-on experience in the topics you highlight in your application
- Experience with creating and/or delivering experiential learning (required) and/or innovative learning methods/ solutions
- Awesome communication skills you can put at play with your colleagues and our clients, including active listening
- Good ability to manage different tasks and timelines, ensuring timely completion of projects
- Willingness to keep learning and adapting own work to best suit clients’ needs
- Excellent presentation, communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Any additional certifications in Facilitation or Coaching constitute a plus
- An approachable personality that quickly connects with other people
- Full proficiency in English and French.
- Full proficiency in Dutch or in any other languages is definitely an asset
How to apply
Please apply to: email@example.com by the 30/05/2018
For your application please send us a) your CV with your work history, professional training and education and b) drop us a few lines about why you would like to work with us. Please indicate clearly in your application which topics you would like to train on.
What we offer you
- A great team to work with
- Extraordinary clients that are eager to participate in the engaging learning experiences we will produce together
- Support + learning and development opportunities
- Flexibility with assignments (combine work from home with visits to our clients)
- Remuneration according to experience, and benefits related to performance