Want to join us?
We’ll tell you why! Because we are rebels with lots of character.
We thrive on pushing organizations forward and creating inspirational and impactful solutions with our clients. Because we are problem solvers using the human side and technologies to tackle challenges. And we have fun doing it, lots of it… Do we need to say more?
HR Consultant (EN/ FR)
At Chameleon® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Improving performance and well-being at work by developing and challenging people to think, learn and work differently
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for new team members who are as committed to shaping the future of work as we are.
This is a senior role for which we are looking to hire an HR consultant/ HRBP bilingual EN/ FR who can work with us to support our international clients across the Benelux and in other European countries.
- Provide strategic guidance in the areas of performance management, organizational design, talent development, and employee retention, among other elements in the People agenda.
- Use data to tailor communications and present solutions to clients
- Support rapidly changing organizations with ambitious goals on their People Culture and People Management
- Create and implement people practices that inspire and bring results to the companies we work with
- Hands-on approach with our clients to create, implement, and improve business processes, people strategy and capability building
- Work in collaboration with other Chameleon teams to establish and implement new projects and proposals
Qualifications and experience
- Experience as an HRBP or HR leader in an EMEA region (minimum 3 years)
- Deep and broad knowledge of People practices, principles, and procedures
- Able to quickly move between strategy to execution in a rapidly evolving environment making progress toward goals and defined outcomes
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, displaying high emotional intelligence that allows connection and ability to influence at all levels
- High level of proficiency in English and French
- Based in Belgium
- Additional proficiency in European languages is valued
- This is initially a freelance position that can evolve into a full-time contract depending on performance of tasks and extension of contracts.
Interested in the role?
Send your application (CV + motivation letter) to email@example.com
Solving business biggest problems requires knowledge, passion and creativity. And of course a lot of hard work.
At Chameleon, we go beyond ideas to design solutions and implement actions that generate results for the companies we work with. We're dedicated to helping our clients do amazing things and support them in their challenges.
Working at Chameleon
When you work at Chameleon, no day is usually the same. You will serve leading companies, non-profit organizations, and training centres on their most significant challenges. You will be working directly with clients in close collaboration and co-creation, and with the chameleon team members either in the office, in client's facilities or remotely from the confort of your home.
We work in agile teams, meaning you get to collaborate on several projects and with different clients, as we compose the teams having in consideration each person's strenghts and the skills required for the project.
Joining Chameleon means you’ll also join a vibrant and active team that is deeply committed to continuous professional growth, with opportunities to work autonomously and regular feedback.
We are committed to inclusion and diversity and we embedded these commitments in our daily practice.