Train the Trainer (ToT)
Develop training key skills to plan brilliant training, deliver engaging sessions and evaluate your training
- Professionals wishing to acquire techniques to conduct training, present their topic or project with even more professionalism and impact
- Trainers, future trainers, team managers and consultants concerned with staff development
- All people envisaging to be involved in training and people development in the future
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Plan, design and deliver an engaging training
- Write adapted learning objectives which will guide the preparation and delivery of your training
- Use methods, tools and strategies to optimise adult learning (e.g. pedagogical principles of adult education)
- Deliver a presentation more effectively thanks to stronger communication skills
- Involve and manage participants in the audience
Use training tools and aids to support training delivery
Good trainers can clearly put across messages and concepts that are important, and display training skills that go beyond simple presentation or lecturing.
This ToT Training of Trainers will brief you on how to design training, organise content, and properly present it in a variety of formats for learners who have different learning styles and preferences.