Project management skills and tools to better plan, implement and monitor your projects with tangible results
Managers, project managers and professionals wishing to acquire basic project management skills to manage their projects effectively.
Members of teams and anyone desiring to learn about project management, tools and techniques to manage a project in practice
At the end of the training the participants will be able to:
With staff equipped with the right project management skills, your projects are more likely to be delivered on time, on budget and with quality.
- Use project management planning tools and techniques to plan and coordinate projects to achieve results
- Evaluate risks and possibilities in risk management before initiating a project
- Improve management and monitoring of a project bearing in mind the projects’ cycle
- Identify critical steps and milestones in a project, and minimize risks
- Ensure good team coordination throughout the project’s duration through smooth and effective communication
- Avoid project management most usual problems and pitfalls
This training on project management has been designed to give you the necessary project management skills and tools for successful project implementation.