Develop your performance management skills to manage and evaluate your staff and ensure goals are met
Why is performance management important?
The purpose of performance management is to align staff, develop skills and attitudes, drive and monitor performance to ensure organization goals are met.
This training on performance management has been designed to bring you the performance management techniques and practices you can use on an everyday basis with your team.
In this training, we will cover the communication and performance management process and tools which focus on individual and team development.
Managers, Heads of department, team leaders and team managers, as well as those with people management responsibilities who wish to improve their performance management process and skills to obtain better results.
At the end of the training the participants will be able to:
- Understand factors that can influence performance
- Create a team and individual objectives and key performance indicators
- Improve individual and team performance at work through the use of high performing and neutral communication
- Conduct effective performance appraisals or reviews with a developmental focus
- Ensure optimal individual and team performance to achieve organisational goals