Elearning experience designer Freelance
Chameleon works with companies and non-profits worldwide to improve performance at work by developing and challenging people to think, learn and work differently.
We provide exceptional online training to their staff through Learning Management System (LMS) development and eLearning development, among other services. We take pride in our different and extraordinary learning approach and in the deep collaboration with which we work with our clients.
Our Elearning experience designers are imperative in making this possible, as they bring to life the learning materials needed for our clients and their staff to apply back in the workplace and prosper.
We are looking for YOU!
We are looking for a talented individual able to understand and translate technical concepts and materials into engaging and participatory eLearning content.
As an Elearning experience designer you will be working with colleagues and clients to create training courses that are engaging and learner-focused, and that achieve the learning objectives set to bring impact to the organisation for which it is being designed. You will manage your time between multiple projects, shape the design process of courses, and work directly on content (text, audio, graphics, video, animation…) to render it into an eLearning format.
What You will Do
- Work in close collaboration with subject matter experts to develop eLearning courses
- Create storyboards which allow the client to picture the finished product (including the instructional graphics, the user interface and scenarios branching)
- Design and develop eLearning courses from start to finish, for use within our LMS or the client’s LMS that are SCORM compliant
- Use exercises and activities to engage learners via eLearning
- Test and troubleshoot course functionality and optimize user experience in eLearning courses (required) and in LMS’ (optional)
What you will have
- Strong design and visualisation skills, combined with the ability to turn technical or tedious content into engaging stories or games
- Awesome communication skills you can put at play with your colleagues and our clients, including active listening
- Good ability to manage tasks and timelines, ensuring timely completion of projects
- Willingness to keep learning and adapting own work to best suit clients’ needs and to the latest evolution in eLearning development
- Proficiency with Articulate, Captivate or equivalent state-of-the-art course authoring tools
- Familiarity with Illustrator, Photoshop and other adobe suite programs
- Ability to create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts, etc.
Skills and experience
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS)
- Experience with SCORM or other LMS tracking methods
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in designing, developing and implementing eLearning
- Knowledge and ability to apply tested instructional design theories, practices and methods (preferential)
Our working language is English. Any additional languages are an asset.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30/05/2018
For your application please send CV with 3-4 paragraphs introducing yourself and why you would like to work with us, and at least 2 examples of eLearning courses you have developed previously.
What we offer you
- A fantastic team to work with
- Extraordinary clients that are eager to have you work on their content and produce compelling eLearning courses
- Support + learning and development opportunities
- Remuneration and benefits compatible with your experience and time with us
- Workplace flexibility (work from home, from our offices and at our client’s offices)