Change Management tools and skills to guide and achieve organisational transformation
Managers, team leaders and team staff involved in implementing and leading organisation change
Everyone in the organisation, as everyone is concerned with achieving organisation strategy through effective change management
At the end of the training the participants will be able to:
- Understand resistance factors to individual, team and organisational change
- Identify conditions to allow for change in self and others to take place
- Use different tools and change management process to facilitate change according to the situation
- Select change management tools to achieve business strategy and manage complex organisational changes
- Define change agents, roles and accountabilities
- Individual, team and organisational change
- Resistance to change
Planning and Managing change
- Managing change in self and others
- Personality, perspectives and change
- Tools to facilitate change
- Tools for change management
- Achieving organisational strategy through effective change management
- Managing complex organisational change
- Creating multi-level change agents and roles
We live in an ever-changing world with environment and markets moving and changing faster than ever. This requires companies to adjust to new systems and implement strategies that can feel very disruptive. Change management training can help ensure the transition to new processes goes smoothly.
This workshop has been designed to bring you change management tools and process you can use on an everyday basis.
The content takes into consideration individual, team and organisational resistance to change and offers options to lead your organisation through change.